1932 W. Albany Street, Broken Arrow, OK 74012 | [p] +1-848-444-2781
EIN (US Entity) : 26-2751787 | SAM Complete | DUNS: 827042214 | CAGE: 556W5 | UNGM: 666217
1stCHOICEFG™ is a highly accomplished, hands-on, and diligent organization, offering progressive experience and verifiable achievement in project management, business development, organizational operations, and contract negotiation, complemented with proven success in directing international projects for contractors. Extensive background in contractual and financial compliance issues related to project management. Comprehensive experience in directing and completing projects on-time and on-budget resulting in operational efficiencies and improved business operations. Exceptional leadership, social consciousness, and analytical and research skills. Well versed at establishing solid professional and personal relationships with individuals while maintaining high ethical and quality standards, professional demeanor, and a cooperative attitude. Excellent communication skills. Extensively worked in Africa, Middle East, Central America, and Asia.
1stCHOICEFG™ has been engaged in multiple verticals which include domestic and international agencies, non-profits, municipalities, and private corporations with extensive expertise in grants management, utilities systems, strategic and creative solutions, disaster response and mitigation, communications, data analysis, and economic development.
Related projects include:
• Project, Program and Utilities Systems Management for the City of Orange Township, New Jersey
• Grants Management and support (GRANTSSTAT) programs related to Superstorm Sandy for the city of Newark, New Jersey.
• Ebola Medical & Support Service TEAM Deployment Program Management – United Nations Vendor (2014)
• USAID RFI-OAA-14-000194 Medical Team to Staff and Manage Treatment Units – United Nations & AEMRN (2014)
• Sierra Leon Action (SLA) Requests Laboratory Facility & Ampheresis Machines – United Nations & AEMRN (2014)
• Enhanced Disaster Management Trainer – New York State – Department of Homeland Security (DHS) (2014-current)
• Integrated Rapid Visual Screening Survey (IRVS) – New York State DHS (2014-2015)
• AEMRN/World Health Organization – Mobile Clinic: Kitale, Kenya – UN, WHO, KPMG, and AEMRN (2011-2014)
• Department of the Interior: Office of Inspector General “Culture Capture” – DIO, Rutan Productions (2012)
• Department of Homeland Security – Project Infrastructure Specialist, DHS/FEMA, PA Program Field Operations (2012)
• UN/DOS 544426 Web-streaming Climate Change Summit, Warsaw, Poland – DOS/U.S Center, UN, OOYALA (2013)
• Federal Contracting Registration Trainer – SAM System Registration for Federal Contracting – EIN, DUNS, CAGE
Please fill in the form and submit your request to 1STCHOICEFG™ and a representative will be in touch with you to discuss your needs and how we can work with you.
If your organization has an emergency situation and you are interested in our assistance immediately please call +1 (848) 444-2781.